Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors Forum
Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors Forum is an intergovernmental body established to share information, discuss new and emerging issues related to seniors, and work collaboratively on key projects.
Resources for seniors
Planning for aging in place
- Thinking about aging in place
- Factsheet: Plan your future today – Live the life you want tomorrow
- Checklist: Thinking about your future? Plan now to Age in Place
- Video: What is planning for Aging in Place?
- Video: My home and neighbourhood
- Video: My social connections
- Video: My supports and services
What Every Older Canadian Should Know About:
Meeting of Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors
On September 13, 2016, Federal, Provincial and Territorial (F/P/T) Ministers Responsible for Seniors met in Vancouver, British Columbia. They agreed to support collaboration with other F/P/T tables to advance the interests of seniors. In particular, they discussed the importance of supporting seniors to receive home care, and the need for affordable housing options for seniors. They also agreed to move forward on priorities such as promoting social inclusion of seniors, and to disseminate an innovative toolkit designed to reduce social isolation and identify ways to better support the active participation of older Canadians in the economy and civil society.
- Date modified: