Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors Forum
Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors Forum is an intergovernmental body established to share information, discuss new and emerging issues related to seniors, and work collaboratively on key projects.
Resources for seniors
Planning for aging in place
- Thinking about aging in place
- Factsheet: Plan your future today – Live the life you want tomorrow
- Checklist: Thinking about your future? Plan now to Age in Place
- Video: What is planning for Aging in Place?
- Video: My home and neighbourhood
- Video: My social connections
- Video: My supports and services
What Every Older Canadian Should Know About:
16th Meeting of Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors
Federal, Provincial and Territorial (F/P/T) Ministers Responsible for Seniors met in October 2014 in Charlottetown at the 16th Meeting of Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors. They reviewed recent collaborative work and discussed ways to further support the well-being of seniors living in Canada.
- Date modified: